1. Anthropologie Gilded Rim Wine Glasses: A year or two ago, I bought a few sets of unique champagne glasses from one of my trade resources. I thought they'd make great housewarming gifts for friends and family. Every time I gifted these beautiful glasses, I received compliments on how much they loved them months and months after. Even if you only buy two, it makes a great + pretty gift.
2. Anthropologie Tassle Beanie: Aside from these cuties being on trend, they're a great option for anyone that lives in colder temperatures. Buying a fun accessory like this isn't too personal, keeping the gift thoughtful and casual without worrying too much if it's totally "not their style."
3. Madewell Scottsdale Blanket Scarf: We live in San Diego and I still make time for these cozy scarves. I've never traveled so much with an item as I do with my blanket scarf. They make a great airplane pillow (in my experience) and easy to cuddle up with on a cool night indoors or outdoors. It's an easy and inexpensive gift that almost anyone loves.
4. The new Domino book: I'm THAT friend who always gifts books, but its only because I LOVE to receive books. Domino does such a great job with their content, making them wildly successful. I think there are very few people who wouldn't enjoy a pink, design book they can keep on their coffee table.
5. Nate Berkus Tassle Throw Blanket: You can never have enough throw blankets and this one is the perfect gift for the friend who loves decor. The black and white palette keeps it neutral and easy for gift-giving.
6. aGLOW Bluetooth Speaker: I don't know about you, but the last time I had a bluetooth speaker, I took it EVERYWHERE. It ended up being the best gift I received in years because it was so useful for weekend getaways, beach days, family gatherings and of course at the office! I had family members and friends requesting I bring the speaker because it was so easy to transport and use. BEST GIFT EVER! (And this one is cute, to boot!)
7. Studio Matsalla Pillows: We get customers that walk into our shop weekly looking for gifts for a friends who love our aesthetic. Though they're always scared to buy something that packs a punch. Buying a small lumbar pillow with a pop of color is always a great idea in our opinion. If you were buying huge pillows that were all hot pink, I'd say that might be aggressive, but if you're buying something fun and in small doses, a cute colorful lumbar pillow is the perfect gift who a friend who loves anything eclectic and unique.
8. Lasercut Leather Card Holder: Having a separate business card holder has been life changing. Most women carry large purses and finding a business card is like searching for a bobby pin on your floor. I love a chic and simple card holder like this beauty. A simple and thoughtful gift.
9. Bright Endeavors Candle: I saved the best for last. Did you know most candles are made with toxic ingredients (ahem, formaldehyde). I only purchase candles made from soy these days and boy do I love these scented candles. I've been burning the "white bark pine" in our office for weeks on end. What I love most is not only the scent and quality, but Bright Endeavors offers a paid job training program that creates employment opportunities for young moms to open doors to a successful future. 100% of your purchase will support their mission. Another great way to gift. Who doesnt love a delicious candle?