Mothers Day is right around the corner and I've been spending time picking out just the right gift for my mom. She's always traveled a ton; sometimes it feels like a different continent every few months so I wanted to get her something she can enjoy while she's enjoying the world OR something she can enjoy while she's spending time at her home in Lake Tahoe.
1. The Farmhouse Cookbook. My mom has always been a great cook but she's been cooking less with all her travels. She recently started using "Hello Fresh" services and absolutely loves them. I thought she would love this cookbook she could sift through to get more cooking inspo.
2. My beautiful mothers staple has always been bright red lipstick and when she's outdoors, a big floppy hat. She even wore a beautiful floppy hat to my outdoor garden wedding. Plus, hats are like shoes - you never have enough of them ;)
3. Since she lives in the mountains with tons of snow, I'm always finding her curled up in her bed or sofa with a cup of coffee, snuggled in for the winter when she's not working. I thought a beautiful throw would be a perfect gift since she loves to cozy up in front of the fire.
4. Coffee is my mothers middle name and what mom doesn't love a cute mug? I love this set.
5. These hurricane candles are so simple and unique. Although my moms house has a mediterranean style, I thought these were versatile enough that they'd work in almost any space.
6. A simple and neutral passport wallet. It's almost always difficult to buy something so personal for someone, so my rule of thumb is that if you're going to do it, go neutral. I love this sophisticated and simple wallet for her travels.
7. Lollia Perfumes are intoxicating. I keep them in my car and purse at all times. They're hands down, my favorite perfume and every scent is to-die-for. I've got my mom addicted to them as well. They're perfect for travel, jet setting or not.